As partners with our customers, associates, suppliers, and alliances, we
provide unmatched value through excellence in delivering process management
- We are all Partners
- Customers for Life
- Proactive change and innovation
- Do what’s right and
- Positive Energy
Cornerstone Controls Inc. has served the needs of industrial process customers for more than 80 years.
- In 1991, Cincinnati, Ohio based Reams Controls, and Indianapolis, Indiana based Acme Controls, merged operations and formed Cornerstone Controls Inc. Both organizations had been representatives of Fisher Controls since the 1920's.
- In 1992, Emerson acquired Fisher Controls. Emerson subsequently signed Cornerstone Controls to be its local business partner serving customers in Indiana and Southern Ohio.
- In 1997, Cornerstone acquired Prologix, an independent process automation and engineering services company serving customers from a base in Indianapolis.
- In 1998, Cornerstone acquired Donovan Controls, an Emerson local business partner serving Kentucky customers from its office in Louisville.
- In 2005, Cornerstone acquired Michigan I&C, an Emerson local business partner serving Michigan customers from its office in Plymouth, Michigan.
Though we have grown over the years, we still serve our customers as a local company from three office locations in Cincinnati, Indianapolis, and Plymouth.
7131 East Kemper Road
Cincinnati, OH 45249
14789 Keel Street
Plymouth, MI 48170
8525 Northwest Boulevard
Indianapolis, IN 46278